The management of construction machinery is an extremely important tool for construction enterprises to engage in construction and production. With the increasingly fierce competition in the construction market and the further deepening of enterprise reform, the role of construction machinery in modern construction has become particularly prominent, and the management of machinery and equipment in construction enterprises has also been paid more and more attention. How to do a good job in the management of machinery and equipment in construction enterprises, correctly analyze and solve various contradictions in the process of management, manage, use, maintain and repair construction machinery, to improve the management level and technical level of equipment in enterprises, speed up construction progress, improve work efficiency, reduce labor intensity and strengthen the market of enterprises Field competitiveness is of great practical significance. The management of machinery and equipment is the material basis for enterprises to set up factories and reproduce them. It is also the foundation of modern sound field. It marks the modernization level of the country and the level of science and technology. He guarantees that enterprises increase production, ensure product quality, develop varieties, update products and reduce costs. Both are of great significance. Machinery and equipment is an important means of labor for workers to create material wealth for the country, is a valuable national wealth, is the material and technical basis for the modernization drive. It can be seen that doing well the management of mechanical equipment is very important. Good management of machinery and equipment is not only an indispensable condition for an enterprise to ensure simple reproduction, but also very important to improve the production technology and product quality, reduce consumption, protect the environment, ensure production safety, improve economic efficiency, and promote the sustained, stable and coordinated development of the national economy. The meaning of it.
Requirements for management professionals of construction machinery
1. Ability to organize and coordinate the methods of asset management and condition management of mechanical equipment and the personnel and equipment distribution, dispatch and scrap of the post of mechanical equipment management.
2. Be able to make statistical reports, register accounts, handle and analyze all kinds of statistical data about mechanical equipment, judge mechanical equipment failure and mechanical equipment status, organize and participate in the installation, commissioning and collection of mechanical equipment.
3. To investigate and analyze comprehensively the problems existing in the management, use, maintenance, renovation, installation and commissioning of construction machinery and equipment, summarize the main causes of accidents, grasp the dynamic state of machinery and equipment, and put forward improving countermeasures and measures.
4. The construction machinery can be reasonably allocated according to the construction needs and mechanical equipment conditions, and the utilization ratio of construction machinery and the utilization efficiency of construction machinery can be improved continuously.
Two. Operation and management of construction machinery.
For our construction enterprises, equipment management is mainly about newly purchased equipment and rental equipment. When leasing, one party provides his own property to the other party for use and income, and the other party pays rent for it. With enterprise organization as the boundary, leasing is divided into two forms: internal and external leasing. Construction machinery management is the cheapest price to meet the construction needs of the machinery, the lowest price to rent the cheapest machinery and to meet the normal use of construction, to achieve maximum benefits.
Three, the construction machinery uses the 1. construction machinery 1 "to implement the" three fixed "system. Setting people, fixing machines and setting posts. 2, the handover system should be implemented. 3 "operation certificate system. 2. Operating rules of construction machinery Each machine must be operated according to the operating rules. No illegal operation is allowed. 3. The general goal of the rational use of construction machinery is to achieve the goal of rational use. The mark of fair use is high efficiency, economy and normal loss. There are many factors restricting the rational use of construction machinery, such as construction organization and design, construction process organization and leadership, and various technical measures. All the factors need to be studied and analyzed for the use and management of machinery and equipment. Only in the construction organization design stage, select the best construction scheme and method, select the type of machine, model and matching combination. In the process of field construction, the reasonable leadership, reasonable organization, effective command, skilled and responsible operators, all aspects of technical services and actual operation meet the requirements, and ultimately to achieve the goal of rational use.
4. The maintenance of construction machinery in the long-term operation process, due to parts wear and corrosion, lubricating oil reduction or deterioration, fastener loosening or displacement and other reasons, resulting in mechanical equipment power, economy and safety and reliability of the performance of the reduction, fuel consumption increased, or even due to failure or damage and guidance. The entire construction machinery is out of work. In view of this change rule, before the parts have reached the limit of wear or failure, corresponding preventive measures are taken to reduce the wear rate of the parts, eliminate the hidden danger of failure, ensure the normal operation of machinery and equipment, and prolong the service life.
5. Conclusion The management of machinery and equipment is a systematic project, which requires the full participation and active cooperation of all staffs. Secondly, it is necessary to realize that the management of machinery and equipment should aim at improving the intact rate of equipment and ensuring the stable operation of equipment under all circumstances. We should strengthen the maintenance and maintenance of this center and attach importance to the improvement of the technical quality of managers at all levels. Only in this way can the management of mechanical equipment do better.